The Wandering Gourmet is currently looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to join our team in the kitchen as a dishwasher. This individual will be responsible for washing all cookware, basic food prep, and food packaging. Applicants must possess positive can do attitude and kitchen awareness. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a 9-5 job. You will occasionally work nights or weekends. There is opportunity for growth with the company.
We are Michigan’s largest personal chef service located in Rochester Hills. In our commercial kitchen, we prepare from-scratch meals and seasonal menus for families of all sizes extending beyond the tri-county area. No day is the same.
Please send a resume and salary requirements.
This opportunity is ideal for the candidate who
- Is hard working
- Has a welcoming, positive attitude
- Passion for cleanliness
- Welcomes direction and is detail oriented
- Is self-motivated and works accurately and efficiently
- Has a desire to learn each and every day
- Washing dishes and kitchen wares
- Assist in cleaning kitchen equipment and floors
- Basic kitchen food prep
- Help package meals
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 1 year in a professional kitchen
- Is a team player and can work well with others
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to stand for 9 to 10+ hours
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Reliable and predictable attendance